At NuCerity, we believe the greatest form of beauty is achieved in the sharing of it. That’s why we’ve partnered with CARE, a charitable institution that works in 90 countries around the world to support nearly 900 poverty-fighting development and humanitarian-aid projects.
Who Is CARE?
CARE is a leading humanitarian organization fighting global poverty. The organization places special focus on working alongside poor women because, equipped with the proper resources, women have the power to help whole families and entire communities escape poverty.
Women are at the heart of CARE’s community-based efforts to:
- Improve basic education
- End gender-based violence
- Provide healthcare and nutrition
- Increase access to clean water and sanitation
- Expand economic opportunity
- Protect natural resources
CARE also delivers emergency aid to survivors of war and natural disasters and helps people rebuild their lives.
To serve individuals and families in the poorest communities in the world. Drawing strength from our global diversity, resources and decades of experience, CARE promotes innovative solutions and are advocates for global responsibility.
CARE facilitates lasting change by:
- Strengthening capacity for self-help
- Providing economic opportunity
- Delivering relief in emergencies
- Influencing policy decisions at all levels
- Addressing discrimination in all its forms
CARE seeks a world of hope, tolerance and social justice, where poverty has been overcome and people live in dignity and security. CARE will be a global force and a partner of choice within a worldwide movement dedicated to ending poverty. CARE will be known everywhere for its unshakable commitment to the dignity of people.